5 TIPS TO A HEALTHY WORK-LIFE BALANCE
1. UNDERSTAND GOD'S SOVEREIGNTY OVER YOUR LIFE AND WORKPLACE. This to me is oh so important no matter what field of work you are in, understanding that God is in complete control of your life allows you to live a joyful, worry-free life. We are to do our part and leave the rest to Him. See Eph 2:10, Prov 16:9, Psalm 139:16 You didn't get the promotion you had been hoping for, rest in Christ for his plans are greater than ours. "And we know all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28
2. CREATE LIFE GOALS & WORK GOALS...KEEP THEM SEPARATE.
3. DEVELOP YOURSELF & SKILLS. Never stop learning whether it is learning a new craft, attending a management workshop or reading a business book. Here are some of my favorite reads: Attributes of God, The Magic of Thinking Big, The Defining Decade.
4. DOWN TIME IS DOWN TIME. Be completely unplugged from work, social media, and emails when you are traveling, with family or just relaxing.
5. MAKE TIME FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS.