Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, for His steadfast love endures forever." Ephesians 5:20
Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite holidays, I love gathering around with friends and family in a time of thankfulness. One family tradition we have started is to go around one by one sharing one thing in which we have been especially thankful for. It's also oh so fun dressing up our home and ourselves.
Here are a couple of tips to remember when styling your dinner table:
1. Add a Charger for a more Elegant Touch
2. Incorporate some of your greenery into the Plate Setting
3. Name Cards are a must! Etsy is a great place to find some!
1. Pick a Theme & Color
2. Use Greenery - Homegoods & Michales are great places to check!
3. Add Candles - For last minute shopping Dollar Tree and Walmart are a great place to get quantities!
This year I was inspired by Joanna Gaines...I mean seriously her taste is just perfect with the perfect touches of cozy and formal. There is something about Thanksgiving decor feeling warm and cozy like fall to me.