5 TIPS TO A WHITER SMILE + GIVEAWAY
I am a lover of smiles and absolutely love giving them! It makes me feel so special when I see strangers just freely giveaway their smiles. I try to always remind myself of what a better way to show the world the joy of Christ in my life than to always smile. :)
Here are my 5 tips to achieving a whiter smile along with my whitening routine:
1. Visit your dentist regularly–at least once a year for a regular clean and check up.
2. Switch to an electric toothbrush–It will truly change your life! During my last visit at the dentist, I realized how much gum damage I was causing because of how hard I was brushing my teeth. I always thought electric toothbrushes were such a waste but now I can’t live without mine, I noticed the benefits instantly!!
3. Floss. I will be the first to admit, flossing is not my favorite and I often get a frowning face from my dentist for this one, but it truly does help in achieving a more beautiful smile not to mention flossing can be preventive care against heart disease.
4. Crest Whitening Strips–When I was 15 right after my braces were removed my dentist professionally whitened my teeth and I have maintained them by using crest whitening strips every 3-5 months.
5. Drink out of a straw for EVERYTHING! Especially Coffee, Tea & Soda! This avoids direct contact with your teeth and any back tract in your efforts to a whiter smile.
BE SURE TO ENTER CREST WHITENING STRIPS GIVEAWAY!!